[LargeFormat] Cooke Optics want your suggestions!

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 14 18:20:44 2002

> The term you are looking for is "reassuringly expensive" which is
> what I tell clients when they ask for prices ;-)

What an excellent phrase..  I shall have to pass this along to one of my
buddies, who's dabbling in 3-D slide work.  He was recently angling for a
commission at a local gourmet restaurant-cum-lodge, and while waiting for
his meeting with the management, had some coffee and toast.  The bill came
to (cough) $20.  He immediately upgraded his estimate of the cost of the
shoot...

\donw