[LargeFormat] Diverse Interests

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 14 17:41:24 2002

From: Robert Lawrence <robert@fivebyfour.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:27:07 +0100

Dear all,

One thing that fascinated me on the Tintern Workshop is that 70% of the
delegates held amateur radio callsigns, which is a very large
statistical correlation between an interest in Large Format and Amateur
Radio. I have observed one or two regular posters who also have callsign
looking e-mails as well. I hold GW4LDA, perhaps we should consider a LF
net on LF :-)

Anyone else out there who follows both interests?

Robert Lawrence GW4LDA

Greetings Robert,

That's weird!  Statistically speaking, the coincidence is highly unlikely.
I'm currently KG0OB (but have been N2GUH, KD1KA and operated WA2THR) but I
haven't been on the air in a few years.  I simply don't have enough time.

Regards, Pete