[LargeFormat] Schneider Angulon 120mm

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 9 22:26:50 2002

150F is where it gets soft. Look at all Angulons. There is no metal shield
supporting the optics. Thats why the rear pair drops off.
 At 150 Balsam is clear. At 228f it is clear too. But it loses some solvents
and crystallizes. Remember those old Turner Reich lenses that are cloudy
and yellow? Thats either poor cement or Long term heat damage. Those
lenses are pretty great with the Orange filter they came with. I use a 12/21/28
that I would not trade for anything.
Yes I use a UV cement. Unless its really old and extremely Valuable I will
use Balsam.
Ken