[LargeFormat] Schneider Angulon 120mm

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jun 8 17:09:46 2002

I use one all the time. In another LF group I said what a great lens it was and
was flame roasted for weeks. Well mine is. I've recemented alot of these.
Those that had deteriorating cement were soft. Focus shift..........??? Pure
hype. I think they are better than the Super Angulon.Less fall off no need for
a center filter.
Ken