[LargeFormat] Camaraderie

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 7 21:41:07 2002

Dear Phil,

     I can certainly see why you feel admiration for Clyde Butcher - the
images from Florida are magnificent. The look of the man as well - I'm
willing to bet he would welcome an attack by an alligator just so he could
haul out a big 'ol bowey knife and start rasslin'....Come to that he could
probably cold-cock the croc with the tripod. The waders and the hat make my
average studio garb of a faeries and elves tee shirt* look a little lame.

     Uncle Dick

* Worn on the assumption that you can attract more flies with honey than
vinegar. Ever had to deal with a tee shirt coated with sticky flies?