[LargeFormat] Printing the Giant Pinhole Negative: A Question

Bob Younger largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 4 11:27:51 2002

Guy,
Are you using 'tap' water or distilled water? Could there be something in
the water that is causing the problem due to the long time to react? Maybe
run a few experiments with each.....

Bob Younger
San Diego, California, USA

But we encounterd a very weird