[LargeFormat] comraderie

Carl E Maier largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 2 19:31:44 2002

Eve,

I couldn't agree more about Sudek.  I have the two "Aperture" editions
of a few years back and they are a constant source of inspiration too me.
Whenever I feel down, one look at those editions make me realize how easy
I have it.  Now if only my eye would work as well as his did,  I keep
working.
Carl Maier