[LargeFormat] Is everyone at this UK workshop?

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 30 08:33:56 2002

YUP. Home again!! Spent about 3 hours in Tintern Abbey on the Sat.
following, did about 6 images there. Picked up the car in Cardiff and
spent 4 days on the coast - winds to 40 knots, rain as appropriate, shot
nine rolls in the P&S, zero in the lf. Hadda good time (Ada drove, I
couldn't think fast enough to manage!). Hope to see you all this fall,
if the Oregon werkshop survives Clive's workload....

john (:>)

PS: A pigeon nailed me while watching the changing on the guards. I am
now anointed as a true Londoner.