[LargeFormat] Headline: Little Camera Guy Intimidated by New Toy

Carl E Maier largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 29 19:13:22 2002

Alan,
If you are in the Denver,CO area, I would also be glad to spend a day or
two with you to get you going. I shoot both 4X5 & 5X7 and have taught
workshops and lead fieldtrips using large format and the zone system.
If it works, let me know

Carl Maier