[LargeFormat] Dick, The Horrible. Glad I got that in the right order...

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 29 02:51:02 2002

Dear Don,

    You must not confuse mad lust with political expediency. I have done so
in the past and the results were unsavoury. Of course, I wasn't the chief
executive of a major world power at the time, nor do I make a fortune now by
touring the world giving pep-talk lectures to social climbers. In my case
the only social climbing I do seems to be down. With some of my friends you
need a helmet with a light and a canary....

    Do not give up your day job. You may be the only one who knows what you
are doing. You may be the only one who knows where the bodies are buried.
Whatever you do, do not cut off portions of those bodies and bring them in
your lunch box - another of life's valuable lessons.

    Remember that each one of us on this list has the eyes of an artist. In
my case they are in formalin on the darkroom shelf. If he had paid his bill
things might have been different.

     Uncle Dick the Horrible