[LargeFormat] 5x7 Cameras - some feedback

Rich Lahrson largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 28 23:18:12 2002

Hi Eve!

     Strangely, the old red bellows B&Js seem attractive in their
functionality and lightweight.  But can't the Sinar camera be set
up somehow that is not so heavy as the P in 5x7?  Isn't the
earlier Norma version lighter?  They cost less used than used
Ps as well.  Rich