[LargeFormat] The Medical Report.

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 25 02:19:02 2002

In a message dated 5/24/02 10:51:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rstein@bigpond.net.au writes:

<<  Now I hope we have settled a number of your questions. If you have any
 more I shall be happy to invent answers. Should you want any information on
 Mr. Clive or my nephew Philip please feel free to ask. I have their dossiers
 open before me now.

      Uncle Dic >>

Dear Uncle Dick,

As I have read and reread your posts from time to time and thought what an
interesting individual. I to enjoy the standard, traditional photography at
the moment. Although I'm not unwilling to use digital it's just way out of my
finances (my wife would stake me out in the yard for the ants if I tried to
spend that kind of money). Anyway I do have a question. As I pour myself a
very dry vodka martini (shaken not stirred with kettle one vodka) what type
of spirits do you occasionally partake?

Greg Orlando