[LargeFormat] Drum Processing 5x7 film

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 22 18:21:14 2002

From: Clive Warren <cocam@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:40:14 +0100

Does anyone use their Jobo to drum process 5x7 film? I have a CPE2
(without lift) and was wondering about using drums to process the
growing number of 5x7s sitting here.

Greetings Clive,

I process 5x7's in a JOBO, but I use the 3005(?) tank, which I don't think
will work with the CPE processor.  The 3005, if I remember the number
correctly, is designed to hold 5 sheets of 8x10 each in their own tube.  I
use the same drum to process 5 sheets of 5x7.  I've processed about 40
sheets this way without problems.  That's not a lot of film, but I still
don't have a 5x7.  I'm just helping out a friend.

Regards, Pete