[LargeFormat] Lists (was Re: Looking for Tiktok )

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 22 05:29:28 2002

At 21:21 21/05/02 -0600, Tim Atherton wrote:
snip

>Maybe try "The" Large Format list?
>
>tim

Tim,

Why don't you, as a member of this list, find out the information from your
"other" sources and then post them here.....  On several occasions in the
past I have had to follow your posted URLs and then summarise for the
list.  We are trying to develop a community here that has neither the Spam
nor the petty squabbles that seem to appear in other places on the
Internet. I would be grateful if you would support this endevour.

Cheers Clive   (Mr sensitive list owner this morning!)