[LargeFormat] Is everyone at this UK workshop?

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 18 03:53:02 2002

Dear Robert,

     Yes, Rebecca looks to be acceptable, if a trifle undernourished. I
would reccommend  more doughnuts in her diet and a course of bellydancing.

    I am afraid I could not attend the workshop. I have been engaged today
in photographing the children of the medieval group I belong to. 14 of them
in one go ranging in age from 6 weeks to 14 years. One roll of backdrop
paper is history and I have mopped the floors in both camera rooms with
Jeyes fluid. In retrospect the milk and cookies were alright but the pudding
cups were an error of judgement. The ballistic performance of a butterscotch
pudding cup is remarkably similar to a Mills bomb, but not as kind to the
wall when it explodes.

     But all is well. The cameras did not break. None of the children left
bleeding from the ears. I am content.

    Uncle Dick

PS: On second thought you might give my address to Rebecca and put in a good
word for me. The word is ...." run".