[LargeFormat] Is everyone at this UK workshop?

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 16 02:15:40 2002

> I'm not at the UK workshop, I have my own and lately I'm calling it the
YUK
> workshop, since gremlins seem to be everywhere and I'm getting nothing but
> YUCK!

I'm in England (it's a lovely sunny day) and not at the workshop but am
having difficulty focussing this morning which I attribute to the malign
influence of Uncle Dick who has used a combination of keys to influence
matters. In return I am pressing the red button on the digital remote
control.  A distant explosion right in the middle of Australia island is
sure to result.   Philip