[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 8 04:31:13 2002

At 19:31 07/05/02 -0500, Michael Briggs wrote:
snip

>I haven't found an article about Kodak lenses in the index of View Camera, nor
>in looking at the tables of contents of the 1998 issues.  Perhaps what is
>being
>thought of is an article in Photo Techniques -- "Kodak 10-inch Wide Field
>Ektar: How does this cult classic stack up today" by Carl Weese in the
>Sept/Oct
>1997 issue.   The article compared a 250 mm f6.3 Kodak Wide-Field Ektar with a
>Rodenstock 240 mm f5.6 Apo-Sironar-S.
>
>--Michael

Michael,

Great detective work, thanks for that. This sounds like the article
-  chinese whispers had changed the mag. title and date!  Assume that you
have this mag. sitting in front of you. Do you know if back copies are
available?

Les asked before I could - and the answer to the question about the meaning
of life, and nature of the 10wf is?