[LargeFormat] F32 UK workshop

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 8 02:14:02 2002

> Oh another oxymoron  "11x14 field"
Having watched too many old films of the American Civil War I have this
mental image of a heavy horse pulling a dusty gun carriage carrying not a
field gun but a Deardorff complete with photographer in authentic garments.
Was that possibly you, Les?

After reading about handheld coupled rangefinder LF cameras I just bought a
Speed Graphic 2x3, quite the other end of the scale, and am working out how
to use a 203mm Ektar, given that the bellows are too short. Tubular lens
panel sounds the only way. I used a cylindrical lenshood as the basis for an
extension I use on my Linhof and maybe this or a short length of plastic
sink wastepipe might just work.
Philip