[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

Michael Briggs largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 7 20:28:04 2002

On 07-May-02 Clive Warren wrote:

> Thank you for the info. So, if someone does have the View Camera mag.
> then please let me know which issue it is and I can order it. All I
> know is that it is probably in an issue published in the first half
> of 1998.

I haven't found an article about Kodak lenses in the index of View Camera, nor
in looking at the tables of contents of the 1998 issues.  Perhaps what is being
thought of is an article in Photo Techniques -- "Kodak 10-inch Wide Field
Ektar: How does this cult classic stack up today" by Carl Weese in the Sept/Oct
1997 issue.   The article compared a 250 mm f6.3 Kodak Wide-Field Ektar with a
Rodenstock 240 mm f5.6 Apo-Sironar-S.

--Michael