[LargeFormat] Another hand held image

george day largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 6 14:35:06 2002

Pete,

Technical climb or not, taking chances in those conditions is always a bad
idea. I spent a rather terrifying evening atop Mt. Shuksan (in the Cascades)
with nothing but the climbing gear I had on me (along with friends) because
we took some timing issues -- and a nasty cloud formation -- for granted.
Hubris is unbecoming and deadly.

Anyway, it's a terrific shot -- even moreso for being handheld.  Filtration?