[LargeFormat] Ansel Adams (was 250mm Wide Field Ektar)

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 5 20:10:17 2002

> From: Clive Warren <cocam@blueyonder.co.uk>

> I would dearly like to also get hold of a copy of the 1980 Adams
> documentary - perhaps someone on the list has a copy?

Clive,

this thread sparked something (stirred some intersticial ions?)

buried int he back of the video cabinet is a taped labeld Ansel Adams.

the beginin shows extreme close ups of the camera and lens.  The camera is
of the 2D variety either Kodak or Korona, and a lens of unkown (labled on
the outside edge) variety in an Acme.

The tape image isn't great and I've got in on NTSC instead of PAL. But it's
here.  I could put it on a DVD but that has even more restrictions I think
(I'm not sure if Apples DVD-R  has that regional coding on it.

Les