[LargeFormat] D76 Discontinued ??

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 3 07:29:01 2002

At 22:01 02/05/02 -0700, Eve Girard wrote:
>I agree with Jim.  Have you ever read the "Darkroom Cookbook" by Steve
>Anchell?    Formulas galore for everything you can imagine.  I've been using
>it religiously for some time and seldom buy anything in yellow wrappers.  I
>think mixing your own enables much finer tuning of both technique and
>process.
>Eve
snip

There is also the excellent Film Developing Cookbook by Anchell and Troop.

Both books are reviewed on the f32.net web site and you can order them
directly through Amazon through the following page:

http://www.f32.net/Services/Books/books.html

This does help out f32 a bit so please consider using the f32 links to the
books - and any others you may want!