[LargeFormat] D76 Discontinued ??

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 2 20:20:27 2002

At 04:35 PM 5/2/2002 -0700, Aigner wrote:

>Althought they provide imported D76, Dektol and F5 with english
> > instructions in the package, the measuring units are in the american
> > "gallons" and not liters as we are used to play with.

Hummm... my USA D-76, and all other USA Kodak chemistry I have, is in BOTH
metric and US units. All of my measuring and mixing apparatus is in metric
units. I use all metric in my darkroom and I live in Silicon Valley USA.
You need to read the package again.

And I wouldn't look for D-76 to disappear off of Kodak's product list
anytime soon. And if by some quirk, it should, there is ID-11.

And should ID-11 go away (fat chance as well) there is always the super
simple formula which consists of only extremely easy to get components.

Metol, Hydroquinone, Sodium Sulfite, Borax.

Jim