[LargeFormat] D76 Discontinued ??

Eduardo Aigner largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 2 19:20:18 2002

> >Went to order some D76 for the Large Format Workshop today to be told by
> >my suppliers in the UK that D76 has been discontinued. Can that be? Or
> >does he mean that they as suppliers have discontinued stocking it
> >because of low demand? I think not, because they were able to offer
> >T-Max dev and ID11. Anyone out there in Large Format Land heard
> >anything? Is this the end of mono photography as we know it?

Here in Brazil Kodak is no longer producing (or even packing) any b+w
chemicals... Althought they provide imported D76, Dektol and F5 with english
instructions in the package, the measuring units are in the american
"gallons" and not liters as we are used to play with. XTol, HC110, Selenium,
Selectol, TMax????? No way. My hope is an aviator friend who works
international lines.

AIGNER