[LargeFormat] Clifton Suspension Bridge and the Wyndham pinhole camera project

Guy Glorieux largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 1 21:53:01 2002

Hi Clive and others,
It seems that you had an image of this bridge on the LF list not too
long ago.  Here is an interesting variation from the Worldwide pinhole
photography day Gallery.
http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2002/index.php?id=32

I'l get back to you on the Wyndham hotel pinhole camera.  At this satge,
suffice it to say that it went beyond our most optimistic expectations,
that the picture has an incredible beauty and power as a 12 feet wide by
9 feet high image (paper negative) and that we still have a lot of work
before we get to have a great positive image. Me. my wife and my friends
are just exhausted from having set-up the room, shot the iamge,
disassembled the set-up and processed the negative print all in a period
from saturday noon to tuesday 5:00Am, virtually non-stop.  (BTW, the
F/stop was F/564...).
Talk to you soon,
Guy