[LargeFormat] RE: New member

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 30 19:31:11 2002

At 02:36 PM 4/30/2002 -0700, Eve Girard wrote:

>I must disagree.  Tech III boards are not the same as IV etc.  I own both.
>Certainly there is no interchange (unless adapted) between TechKardan and
>Technika.  (a matter of inches).  See Cameraquest site.
>Eve

Hummm... I owned a Technika for several years. Had 75/120/180/270/360mm
lenses, each on a Linhof lens board. The 75mm on a recessed Linhof board. I
sold the Technika sans lenses. I kept all of the lenses, on their
respective Linhof lens boards. With the Technika money, I bought a
Technikardan 45S. All of my lenses, still on the original Technika Linhof
lens boards, fit the Technikardan perfectly. Technika and Technikardan lens
boards are identical. They are the same part number.

Jim