[LargeFormat] Cutting film

Diane Maher largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 29 12:33:28 2002

I saw Tom's message about cutting film and I too would find this interesting because Kodak has IR film [of the aerial type] available in both b/w and color.  They have them available in 9 1/2 in. x 250 ft.  This is the shortest length that you can buy in a one roll quantity from them.  The other lengths have a minimum order quantity of 5 or 10 rolls [eek!].

Apparently, this new version of EIR can be developed in AR-5, E-6 and C-41 chemistry.

Anyway, the listings are under the aerial imaging product catalog.

Diane