[LargeFormat] Virus?

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Sat Apr 27 02:32:45 2002

Dear Friends,

     I can see that there is a problem here - I seem to have inadvertantly
given the impression to this list that all I do all day is take pictures of
naked women. Nothing could be further from the truth. I...excuse me  -  it
is a delivery man at the door...

    Just put her down over there. I'll untie her later. Where do I sign?

  Now as I was saying, the Frontier and Colonial Photographic Establishment
is a high-quality studio dedicated to the pursuit of art and... Damn...

    Yes? Well why didn't you bring her in when you brought the other one?
Ok, put her down next to the other one and give me the clipboard.

    Now, I cannot deny that it is a pleasure to review the studio bookings
and note the number of belly dancers and aspiring actresses that are willing
to present themselves for exposure - generally 1/250 and f. 22 with 4
lights - but we do have other sitters as well. The Grey Company wives and
mothers are bringing all their children in a fortnight for a grand calendar
shot and I am hoping to be ill with flu and absent that day. As I am the
proprietor and sole operator there are still a few flaws in this plan that
have to be worked out.

     As far as providing viruses on the internet, it ain't me, folks. I seem
to be as subject to them as the next person but apart from inadvertantly
being the channel as we all might be, I do not originate them. There
was...Oh hell, that damn doorbell....

    Oh, yuck, this one's all covered in dust and bits of leaves. What did
you have in the back of the delivery van, anyway? Next time deliver to us
before you do the garden center. You'll...

     Now stop that ladies! Let go of her! Spit that out! Move your hands!

    Excuse me, I'll just go sort out a fight.

    Uncle Dick