[LargeFormat] Virus?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 25 21:48:34 2002

I'm putting this out as an APB and asking if anybody knows what's going on
with my computer.

Starting about 3 or 4 days ago I started getting emails from unkown
recients, with various attachments.
None of the emails come from the same address, none come from the LF list
serve, all have different subject headings.  All have attachements with odd
or unkown formats

The titles of the attachements are as follows: