[LargeFormat] Re: Fuji Quickchange

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 25 13:46:40 2002

From: Diane Maher <colrehogan@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:39:50 -0700

Hi Pete!
I'm glad to hear that someone has used this with other films.  I suppose I
can wait for them to be posted here.  I'm considering getting one before my
trip to the UK later this year.  I would like to eventually be able to use
IR film in it.

Diane

Greetings,

I haven't tried IR in mine yet, but don't see any reason why it would not be
IR light proof.

If you're going to England...  Robert White sells the holder and cartridges
loaded with Provia.  You may want to make sure he has them in stock and buy
when you get there.

Regards, Pete