[LargeFormat] New Toy Report

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 24 21:05:35 2002

Greetings,

Everyone must be out shooting, because it's been pretty quiet the past
couple of days.  I just thought I'd share some recent findings...

A while back I asked for advise on preserving the bellows on an old Speed
Graphic (synthetic bellows.)  Ken Hough suggested I use Lemon Pledge (this
is a household spray on, wood polish for those not familiar with this
product.)  Well I thought that idea was a bit off the wall, but Ken's a
pretty knowledgeable guy.  I tried it and it worked like a charm - thanks
Ken!

Last evening I took the Speed and a Grafmatic holder loaded with 6 sheets of
HP5+ and paid a visit to an old abandoned ranch near my house.  I developed
the sheets last night, all were hand held and I didn't have time to look at
them through a loupe this morning, but they appear very good.  Hopefully
I'll print some of them soon and if any are really good, I'll post them on
f32.

Good light everyone...

Regards, Pete