[LargeFormat] Polaroid Sepia Image

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Fri Apr 19 01:37:02 2002

Dear George,

     I too do pregnancy portraits of my wives and girlfriends and the best
advice I can give you is hurry. Not all obstetricians can count and not all
calenders have nine months in them. We have been caught out twice so far and
it is a beggar trying to photoshop up a pregnancy picture when the child is
a month old and yelling the studio down.

    If it gets down to the desperate stage strip the woman, coat her in
poster paint, and use her like a rubber stamp on a roll of white background
paper.

     Uncle Dick

PS: It helps if you can sing the anthem of the Nursing Mother's Federation
while you work. It uses the tune of " The Blue Danube" by Strauss. The words
are:

"Moo moo moo moo - moo moo, moo moo.  Moo moo moo moo - moo moo, moo
moo....etc.