[LargeFormat] Availability of Readyloads in Europe

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 17 08:42:55 2002

At 22:08 15/04/02 +0200, Huib Smeets wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to find a European source for Kodak TMAX 100 in Readyloads
>(single sheet).
snip

>Any other UK mailorder companies I could try my luck?

Hello Huib,

There are a number of places - I would recommend
Silverprint  http://www.silverprint.co.uk./  as they are very experienced
both with large format photography and mail order.  I gave them a quick
call for you - they do not keep TMAX Readyloads in stock as it is a slow
moving item and they want to keep only fresh stock - seems fair.  They did
say that if you placed a regular order then they will keep it in stock.
They can get the film very quickly and in my experience oders are sent out
lightning fast.

The telephone number is: +44 (0)20 7620 0844

Hope this helps - Silverprint are also price competitive but for the
Readyloads it will probably be the normal catalogue price unless you place
a regular order.

Mention f32.net when you call - they know us!