[LargeFormat] Re: inserting the film holder

hairy possum largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 16 10:55:42 2002

Hello Dianne and others,

I am assuming that you are pulling the dark slide,
tripping the shutter, then reinserting the dark slide.

In this case, there is no way that the darkslide
should make your photos soft or out of focus, as there
is no light hitting the film while you are removing
and inserting the darkslide.

Does this happen with all of your film holders or just
some.  One mag had an article some months ago to check
the plane of the film compared to the plane of the
focusing glass.  Maybe this would help you some.

Hope this helps, let me know if my thoughts are right
or wrong on this.

Every one have a great day and week.

Lauvone

=====