[LargeFormat] Accessories Section & Tintern Photos

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 10 19:02:56 2002

At 3:04 am +0100 10/4/02, Pete Caluori wrote:
snip

>Greetings,
>
>I sent the pix and some text via e-mail attachment to the link on
>the eqiuipment/cameras section of f32 about 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I
>don't know if it made it, or if it's easier if I upload the files; I
>just didn't see a way to upload or ftp them.  Then again Clive is
>probably well over his head in preparations for the workshop.  When
>you get a chance, just let me know if the way I sent them is
>acceptable, or if I could make your life easier by uploading them a
>different way.

Pete, yes they made the trip - as you guessed I have been a bit busy
recently and going into hyperdrive for the f32 Tintern workshop. The
new section will be put up on the f32.net site as soon as I can grab
a few moments. Thank you for your contribution.

In the meantime, I have added a new photo from Robert taken from the
vantage point that we trecked through forests and fields in the wilds
of Monmouthshire to reach. Also there are a set of rather wonderful
stereo photos of Tintern Abbey taken by that prolific photographer
Francis Bedford in the mid 1800s. Thanks to Jeremy Hinton for
providing the original stereo cards from his collection for me to
scan.

All of this is on a new page linked from the f32 UK Workshops page.
The direct URL is:

http://www.f32.net/f32WorkShops/tintern_images.html

Enjoy :-)