[LargeFormat] Fuji Quickchange

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 9 23:03:31 2002

From: Clive Warren <cocam@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 01:10:46 +0000

<snip>
Pete,

Yes please!  I will create a new category called Accessories under
the Services/Equipment menu on the f32.net web site.

You may like to know that I have finally put up your Canham photos
and some text - thank you for that. It's at the following URL:

http://www.f32.net/Services/Equipment/Cameras/canhamDLC45.html

Anyone else who would like to contribute a small article and photos -
please send by EMail to equipment@f32.net

<snip>

Greetings,

I sent the pix and some text via e-mail attachment to the link on the
eqiuipment/cameras section of f32 about 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I don't know if it
made it, or if it's easier if I upload the files; I just didn't see a way to
upload or ftp them.  Then again Clive is probably well over his head in
preparations for the workshop.  When you get a chance, just let me know if
the way I sent them is acceptable, or if I could make your life easier by
uploading them a different way.

Regards, Pete