[LargeFormat] Light Meter Reccomendation

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 8 02:35:16 2002

Good morning my friends,

its 8:25 am morning in vienna an the sun comes out, a beautiful day to
make a good shoot. This is fine to have a free day today.
My Sekonic Studio Deluxe (Model L-398) is now 12 years old and goes
every way with me. Typical mechanical. And his friend the Sekonic
Multimaster (Model-408) comes with him, very fine to metering on
a rainy day, because waterresistant.  Befor him the spotmetering
was fine with a Nikon F90. But the weight was for a long time not
the result. So the Sekonic family is my way.
best wishes
Tom

--
http://www.gmx.net