[LargeFormat] Sally Forth Unto A Bright New Day --> Polaroid film future

Tom Prack largeformat@f32.net
Sat Apr 6 13:51:11 2002

Please don't put Polaroid material in the freezer, the chemicals inside
can be damaged. I myself had test it 5 years ago with a 8x10" Polacolor
and the 579 Polacolor, both where unable after freezing to get a good
result. Even the art of the result has been nice, not good only nice.
Now I buy a pack and make two or three shoots and have it after in the
cellar,
at the moment there are +6 Celsius. Thats enough, if the date runs out you
can
make good results within 6 month, than the film is dead for pro's, you can
only make art with it.
The same results I have made with the Fuji FP 100 C45, after freezing its
damaged.
Still the colors are better than Polaroid.

Does anyone know if Fuji brings out an 8x10" instant film?

regards Tom

--
http://www.gmx.net