[LargeFormat] The dry darkroom

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Fri Apr 5 16:11:21 2002

From: "Brock Nanson" <brock@nanson.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:45:49 -0800

I have to admit I'm becoming more and more interested in digital processing.
  Partly due to Clive's friendly prodding (we all receive it don't we!) to
get some images onto the f32 site, I broke down and bought the Epson
Perfection 2450 Photo flatbed scanner.

Wow.

<snip>

Greetings,

A few weeks ago I too acquired a 2450 and I'm in agreement with your
assessment.  I'm finding it invaluable for checking negs and trannies to see
if their worthy of my time in the darkroom.  I have no intention of giving
up traditional methods, but I could see how the results from this scanner
could make one consider otherwise.  Personally, I believe it's another tool
in the arsenal.  Good luck with yours Brock!

Regards, Pete