[LargeFormat] cropping

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Apr 5 08:42:01 2002

for Hassy 6x6, I shoot tight to the right and left, that way I can crop to
8x10 in the darkroom.

on 4x5 I shoot  so that 98% of the image is in that area bounded by the
first crop lines on my ground glass.  In effect its 3x4 or a bit bigger.

for 8x10 I shoot a bit looser.  and yes my contact prints are often 6x8.

Les