[LargeFormat] Pollie sheets and digicheckers

Robert Lawrence largeformat@f32.net
Fri Apr 5 03:46:00 2002

Jim Brick wrote:

> I hope you know I was joking...

Sorry, Jim, I took this seriously, perhaps a <G> for grin or a smiley after
the comment would have helped me. In the good old days of Morse Code the
operator sent the group HI which meant literally 'laughter'. We all seem to
becoming very 'serious' on this list <G>.

I hope the complexion of the list doesn't change as I enjoy the shared
experience aspect, the good natured banter and the genuine respect that each
has for others. F32 is a community of LF practitioners - and long may it
continue!!

Looking forward to meeting a number of you at the LF workshop, now only four
weeks away ;-)

Robert Lawrence
---
Fivebyfour Commercial Photography