[LargeFormat] My Card, Sir....

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 4 18:02:01 2002

Uncle Dick,

Don't you dare worry about offending someone. It's not your fault you live in
the bottom of the world which hasn't had the opportunity to enjoy all the
luxuries of the rest of us, like running water and flush toilets I'm sure.
I've read than when people aren't given basic human needs (such as reasonable
priced film, Polaroid's whenever you want them and any kind of processing at
somewhat cost effective pricing) it makes you abit off kilter. So I'm sure
that you simply can't help yourself in having the view of the world (might I
add usually correct view) that you do. So have I thrown in enough photo stuff
or do I need to put more in there for good measure. Oh by the way if I ever
get to Perth is it? I'm going to look you up. To coin a phrase keep it coming.

Greg Orlando
(Alias, Geo)