[LargeFormat] 8x10 B&W Film

Tom Prack largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 30 02:41:13 2002

Hello Uncle Dick,

I'm really sorry if I stand now on your necktie. But I thing we are
all people from this world. But beside this, we discuss about the
8x10" films and prices. Here are than the differences and so
the dealers are not all from this world.
Why is the price so low over there?
Can you tell me the adress from the dealer who sell 8x10 films
so cheap.

And to all: I'm glad to become  acquainted with you all in 2003 by the next
workshop. I'm sorry that I can't come to Tintern, but have now a new job and
my next claim for holidays begins in November.
Greetings
Tom

--
http://www.gmx.net