[LargeFormat] 8x10 B&W Film

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 27 12:52:20 2002

> Am in the process of ordering some 8x10 B&W film and was wondering if
> anyone has use the Bergger BPF 200 B&W Film 200 ASA/ISO.

Clive,

I haven't used Bergger, but the name rang bells.  Sure enough, the
Dec2001/Jan2002 issue of Camera Arts magazine has a review on the roll film
version of that film.  More to the point, though, is that the first sentence
of the article mentions that there's a review of the sheet film version in
View Camera magazine (a sister publication) in the Sept/Oct 1998 issue,
pages 56-60.

Unfortunately, I wasn't reading View Camera at that time, so don't have the
back issue.  Perhaps someone else on the list who still has it could
summarize it for you, however...

\donw in victoria