[LargeFormat] Grafmatic quistion

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 13 21:59:04 2002

On recent posts there was discussion of grafmatic manuals. Now I did get on
that list to receive one. But I thought I might ask this question.  When I
use my grafmatic I seem to get fogging (pretty consistent) from what would be
the bottom of the holder. It appears to be just along the edge of the film. I
did test my camera with regular holders and no problem. I hope to get the
holder to work as I think it's very convenient. It seems that that it works
fine no cracks or separations so I'm confused.

Thanks

Greg Orlando