[LargeFormat] Keeping Film Cool

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 11 16:13:04 2002

From: "Brock Nanson" <brock@nanson.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:30:01 -0800

<snip>
Sorry, living where I do and seeing temperatures that can range from below 0
to over 100 F in the same year, I can't resist taking you to task on this
one !!!  ;-))
<snip>

Greetings,

How about that range, or nearly that range is just one day!  July or August
8, 1995 (can't remember which month, but I think it was July) I drove from
Denver Colorado to Livingston Montana.  All through Wyoming, the temps were
between 97 to 101 F.  The temps were still in that range when I crossed the
state line in Montana, but there was a strong wind from the west.  I knew I
was in for some cooler weather, with the front approaching, but when I awoke
the next morning there were a couple of inches of snow on the ground.  I
love the wild weather of the western US.

Regards, Pete