[LargeFormat] Grafmatic Repair Manual

Tammey Crouse largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 8 21:47:13 2002

Hello Mr. Brick,

My name is Dave Crouse. I have a 2x3 Crown Graphic and I just bought a
Grafmatic to go with it. I read your posting on Large Format and it said you
have a friend that has a Grafmatic manual in PDF form. It would be greatly
appreciated if you could forward that on to me also if you still have it. It
won't be long before 2x3 sheet film is discontinued completely (only two
versions left that I know of) but until then I would like to be able to keep
the old girl going. If they stop making 120 roll film I guess I'll have to
move up to 4x5!
Thanks,
Dave