[LargeFormat] Confession time

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 6 07:00:01 2002

Your posts are fine. Now say something about photography that will stun us!
Just do not use the word "thinggy" in any further emails.
What kind of camera do you shoot with?
Ken

From:           	FlaFaces1@aol.com
To:             	largeformat@f32.net
Subject:        	[LargeFormat] Confession time
Send reply to:  	largeformat@f32.net
	<mailto:largeformat-request@f32.net?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:33:15 EST

I am a lurker also!!  There, I said it.  Achal, I wish to respond to a lot of
ideas also, but am afraid  that I am in that HTML thinggy, that nobody likes.
 Do my posts come out O.K., or do I need to change something on my computer?
Don