WAS [LargeFormat] Large Format in Rome, Italy NOW Tintern Workshops

Robert Lawrence largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 5 17:30:18 2002

john frost wrote:

> I plan on using readyloads while in UK. I'll have the polaroid filmback
> with me anyway, and I don't want to spend evenings in a changing bag.

John,

No worries there - the studio has a small darkroom plus lots of spare
DDS!  Plus the evenings would be better spent enjoying our English Real
Ales and swapping LF experiences! Clive and I are working very hard to
make sure that this event is a chart topping hit.

From a hospitality point of view if there is anything you think I can
help with, just ask.

Kind regards.

Robert Lawrence
---
Member of The Association of Photographers
Qualified Corporate member of British Institute of Professional
Photography and Master Photographers Association