[LargeFormat] Shen-Hao Cameras

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 3 03:57:01 2002

At 5:53 pm -0700 2/3/02, Tim Atherton wrote:

> [...]

Hello Tim,

Thanks a lot for all the pointers.  Have had a look at the various
links and to summarise it seems that the web site is at
http://www.shen-hao.com or http://www.camerachina.com and that the
contact Email address for a chap called Perry in China at the
Shen-Hao company is perry@camerachina.com.

It seems that there is a contact for an adviser in USA, Mr. Geoffrey
G. Chen and his e-mail address is DB45TEK@aol.com

People seem to have bought the camera direct from China with no real problems.

My original question was for feedback from anyone on the list who may
use one, so if there is a user on the list, speak up!